Planning your camping with friends and family and very confused of which tent to buy for the same? You can find the best of best options right here.
Pop up tents are the most streaming and popular type of tent in the market since few years. These are a type of tent which is very commercial as they are lightweight and compact. When you open it, it pops up to open and take its shape. It is very easy to install and to close too. But which company, brand, size, price etc. to go for? How to know which pop up tent is best for the location you are going camping to?
So, here is the best pop up tent review guide for you.
Things to consider before buying a tent:
- Where are you going to go camping?
- Are you going alone?
- Are you going with a group?
- How many people are there if going with a group?
- Which season is it?
- How do you plan to carry the tent?
- How often are you going to use it?
Below are listed the best ones according to campsites.
1) Pacific Breeze Easy Setup Beach Tent Deluxe XL: $99 – $110
· Specially designed hub system
· Fastest and easiest set-up
· Deluxe XL size is compact and lightweight
· Provides protection against rain, wind and sun
· Water- resistant floor
· Durable fiber glass frame
· One year warranty
· Has space for up to four people
2) ihoven Pop-up Beach Tent: $40 – $70
· Has a curtain up front
· Zippers are attached to curtains for privacy
· UV- protection
· Cabana design
· Has space for two people
· Can also be used as an indoor play tent
Forest (for wild)
1) Quechua 2 second pop up camping tent: $190
- Weight = 3.3 kg
- Assembles within two seconds
- UV- protection
- Dark interior even under bright sunlight
- Can resist strong winds
- Good ventilation
- Windows have fixed covered rain fly sheet
- Heat reduction
- Has space for two people
2) Coleman fastpitch pop up galiano tent: $65 – $90
- Weight = 3.3 kg
- Comes in two sizes
- Has space for four people
- Windows have adjustable rain fly sheet
- Pre-assembled poles
- Set up takes up to ten seconds
- Two storage pockets
- Taped floor for dried surface
- Easy storage
Best tents in any condition
1) Big Agnes fly creek UL 3: $270 – $350
- Weight = 1.36 kg
- Semi-geodesic structure
- Has space for three persons
- Protection for three seasons (spring, autumn and winter)
- Polyester mesh
- Silicon coating over rip stop nylon body
- Has a PU coating too
- Fully taped seams and storm flap
- Has mesh pockets inside
2) Vango TC 500 XL air: $440 – $700
- Weight = 20 kg
- Tunnel structure
- For family use
- Luxury tent
- Has space for five to eight people
- Easy air beam pitching
- Sky track in-tent hanging system
All these options are best to go for without any second thought. Why stop with the confusion? Enjoy the camping experience with pop up tents.