Having an affordable and quality welding machine that’s great for TIG welding aluminium, both steel and stainless steel and stick welding, is a great asset. Hence, AHP AlphaTIG 200X perfectly fits in the category with some really cool features to fall for and it’s difficult to find such a value-oriented product at such affordability that gives exceptional results. It’s a fantastic and versatile unit that’s straightforward in operation. So, let’s look at the pros of using AHP Alpha TIG 200X review:
- Usability and Operation: It’s perfect for welding aluminium and stainless-steel material allowing you to easily switch between AC/DC modes with a button being placed on the front. Although it is primarily a TIG welder, you can also use it for stick welding as the results are actually brilliant with a smooth arc and not much to complain about in comparison to other expensive models out there in the market.
- Transport: A lightweight machine which is not too hard to carry around about 50 lbs. You can operate it on any regular household supply with its 110v option. It is able to achieve such low weight by the implementation of an advanced inverter technology which includes IGBT technology controlling power consumption.
- Power: It’s a dual voltage welder with both 110v and 220v options available making it accessible to operate even if you don’t have a generator or are a newbie in welding. Also, the performance isn’t compromised as it still delivers the same smooth arc with its adaptability and versatility.
- Pricing: As said, it is an extremely affordable machine with power packed performance. It is available at well under $1000 and it’s hard to find a competitor in the market offering such specifications at this price. Also being an incumbent in the market, the company has priced it lower compared to other premium brands who are established such as Miller and Lincoln. It is also provided with a 3-year warranty with manufacturing faults being addressed and in return, you receive a new model.
Why Consider it?
Apart from such advantages, it boasts an advanced inverter technology which as pulse width modulation by the implementation of IGBT technology. It is a great unit to buy when looking for quality welds and isn’t willing to spend too much on it just as a hobby welder. It is simple in operation with all its features and usage being provided in the user manual provided with the product. It is a value for money investment and produces quality welds.
- Advanced Inverter Technology that auto regulates
- Top notch performance comparatively to other expensive products at all power ranges
- Adjustable output frequency for cleaner and thinner bead
- Solid build with robust nature covered by a 3-year warranty
- New Model as an incumbent in the market with the latest technology and specifications
- Ready to stick weld out of the box as it comes with all you need for welding sticks and also tig
- Good accessories such as a torch of high quality having a flexible head with a finger switch, also a foot pedal, good enough to take the brunt of the heavy workshop